Saturday, October 26, 2013

Inaugural post

Today is the day.

I have gone back and forth in my mind over the last few months wondering when I should start blogging. Today is the day. Exciting times are ahead, and exciting times have past. What better way to document all the excitement than through a collection of words on public display?

I will use this blog to give my thoughts about random aspects of life. I'll give thoughts about interesting experiences and encounters. I will be honest. I will write as I think, and think as I write.

I am not a great writer, nor am I great thinker. I have a dry sense of humour and a contrary perception of the world. I speak from my heart and mean what I say.

This blog is my canvas, and I look forward to sharing my thoughts with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment